I offer Spiritual Direction online as well as in person
Presently accepting clients
Canterbury / Christchurch
I am deeply passionate about being seeped in the mystery and wonder of the divine.
Inspired by the wisdom of ancient Christian mystics and saints, the natural world and her seasons. My life worship is reflective in sacred practices and ritual, both creative and spiritual, forming a holistic and inclusive container for the holy to be felt.
I am a oblate sister of the Belle coeur community, where my soul life and cosmology is supported and nourished.
Some of the “FLAVOURS” that influence my work and my spiritual journey (and my human journey)
Progressive Christianity – Contemplative Spirituality – Celtic Christianity – Benedictine Spirituality – Natural mothering – Christian – LGBTQ+ – Quakers – Waldorf education – Belle coeur spirituality – Hygee – Taize – Pilgrimage – Spa wellness – Beauty
Approach to spiritual direction
I am a Mother, Friend, Spiritual director, Spa therapist and Retreat facilitator.
I love all things centred in the Divine, that are simple, nourishing and inclusive.
Here at Seasons Soulcare we are about living a soulful and intentional life.
By slowing down and turning inward towards our heart and indwelling wisdom (God, Sophia the Divine ..) we can hear the places that need attention, healing, more joy, more softening and love.
I offer some tools and gentle re remembering of this by way of one to one companioning (Spiritual direction),
Delicious Spa body treatments and lifestyle guidance and workshops on introducing as well as deepening the many ways we can slow down and access our hearts and our indwelling wisdom.
The following Values of Seasons Soulcare form the foundation of my work
- Contemplation – contemplative spirituality, this includes my interest in Celtic, Benedictine spirituality, Desert mothers and fathers, Pilgrimage, Mystics and Saints
- Simplicity -clearing out that which hinders are spiritual journey)
- Eco-Spirituality – our relation with the earth, the seasons and all her beings
- Holistic – A whole and health filled life as well as a Big picture of a spiritual life
- Inclusiveness – All are welcome here, what ever your spiritual tradition or not. I want you to be free to be who you are. I am committed to an inclusive place and space with myself and my offerings for all diversities
- Hospitality – connecting with those places that need healing in both our world and our inner world
- Nourishment – Do what nourishes you, create a yummy life a life that feeds your soul and heart
The gift of Soulcare is to help with your nourishment. To facilitate a deeper more richer sense of wholeness. The You you are becoming.
I look forward to hearing from you, please check out my Facebook page for up coming events, bookings and soul nourishment.